Endless-PsychoticismEndless-Psychoticism

Main News Movies Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Brawl Funnies [Dick 1] Brawl Funnies [Dick 1]

And zing...

More idiot fanboys who don't even understand the word "satire".
My god, no wonder why I distrust most NGers, let alone why I see a bleak future for Newgrounds.
As for this animation, sure, it was bad. But it was so bad, it was fucking hilarious. Parodied parodies give life to the subject as well as bring in another subject to make fun of. Yet no one cares about this movie's subject. They think that this sucks. I don't. I feel that this is actually a good flash. Good art, good purpose, and a unique style of collaboration.

Brawl Funnies DELUXE Brawl Funnies DELUXE

Everyone, everyone please calm down.

Let us take the time to enjoy some Paradise Island Gourmet Popcorn and wash away all the troubles in the world...

One More Brawl Taunts One More Brawl Taunts

Fuck this.

I'm gonna say what I REALLY feel about the flash.
In all honesty, this should be a wake-up call to all of you. The message in the call should tell you to stop the whole video game parodying business altogether. It's just like beating a dead horse. But the worst part in this is that there is a steadily-rising flame war based on this ALONE. Yes, the animation was decent, and some tweaks here and there would work, but the fact that every author in this "collab", PRIMARILY Kirb and Rina, are making their own part to what once was a brilliant genre just makes me question the future of Newgrounds in its entirety. And if any of you suck-up, mindless fans DARE to label this as useless or abusive, just think that at least you aren't the ones getting marked with bad marks and seem to be hated. For the time being, I shall give this a 4/10 for one: it's beating a pile of mush that would be a dead horse, and two: everyone's making such a shitstorm over this.

Nico-do 2nd - Kirbomix~ Nico-do 2nd - Kirbomix~

See my review of it on the audio version.

It applies to this.
Oh, and a bit more tweaking will work here and there.

Brawl Taunts Brawl Taunts

"An actual review."

Yup. It's an actual review.
None of this "OMG THIS IZ TEH FUNNEH I WANNA VOTE FIEV" suckup crap.
To be honest, it was okay. Some tweaking here and there with the animation, and maybe a longer script and it's good. But eh, I'm not one to judge.

$00pah NiN10Doh! $00pah NiN10Doh!

Sup, virgin.

This was good, but I feel that there are too many suckasses.
Call it a balancing out with me score.

Lesbians Meet LazyMuFFin Lesbians Meet LazyMuFFin

Heh, lesbian gold

Good flash. That's all I wil say, so go look at other reviews.

BEDN: All Your Accounts BEDN: All Your Accounts

I laughed hard, REALLY hard

Heh, Bedn being photoshopped into the pictures. I betcha he's pissed off at this.

All your... STFU All your... STFU

That was nice

This flash is the shit, man! If not then some other flash is.

NG Deathmatch 1(1/2) NG Deathmatch 1(1/2)

Nice one

Good clay movie, period. Nothing else. STOP READING THIS.